Our all new RGB+W Bluetooth & RF Controller allows dual control from a bluetooth app or a back up handheld remote. Controller also includes brake override option which will turn the kit on and to red if it is wired to your positive brake wire.
-25YR WARRANTY (INCLUDES ACCIDENTAL)
-BRIGHTER AND WIDER PATTERN THAN MOST COMPETITORS
-PLUG AND PLAY WIRING HARNESS
-FULLY MODULAR ADD ON LIGHTS AT ANY TIME EASILY
RGB+W Bluetooth Controller w/ RF Remote
Q: How can I add more lights to my kit
A: There are 1pc pods available under the 12pc kit in the drop down
Q: Can I add 8w rock lights to a 4w system or 4w rock lights to an existing 8w system?
A: Yes you can they use the same wiring system and connectors.
Requires phone to use BT control via LED BLE app. Also includes extra RF remote, remote does not require line of sight it is paired with the controller.
BLUETOOTH APP CONNECTION: Download app “LED BLE” in the app store with the icon below and open the app.
- DO NOT connect to the device in your phone settings menu
- Inside the app in the top left of the screen touch the connection menu (three horizontal lines at top left). Your controller should show up under that menu. Click to connect if it doesn’t automatically connect.
- Once connected you can adjust/create colors and patterns as well as turn on and off, the controller should retain the last used setting when powered off then back on.
- If the app will not connect but the remote works delete the app, pull fuse for 1 minute then re install the app.
RF HANDHELD REMOTE PAIR: To pair the remote if connection lost, remote should come paired when received:
- Hold green power button.
- Remove fuse from controller for 5 seconds, place back in.
- Continue to hold green power button for 3 seconds
- If pairing is successful lights should blink 3 times.
Lock RF Remote to controller: Pull fuse, insert then with in 3 second press the up brightness and then down brightness button.
BRAKE OVER RIDE: Connect blue wire to brake power wire, this will come on even if the lights are turned off, we suggest placing on its own switch to only activate when you want it to.
*Additional instuctions can be found in the product images under this item*