Covered in tough, powder-coated aluminum, the KICKER KPB2 35-inch PowerBar includes eight mid-woofers and two titanium tweeters that fire up the outdoors.
A completely self-enclosed system, KICKER PowerBars do not require a head unit. Connect sources wirelessly via Bluetooth® or a full-range AUX stereo input, then control it all with the included steering wheel-mounted wireless remote. Four DSP-controlled EQ presets are easily accessible via oversized buttons in the center of the PowerBar.
Enabling KICKER’s Broadcast Mode™ wirelessly connects numerous PowerBars together, allowing everyone to enjoy the same music at the same time while on the trail, stopped at the campsite or gathering around the campfire.
The included bracketing lets you quickly mount the PowerBars on a 1.5”, 1.75” or 2” round tube, or you can mount on a 0.75”, 1” or 1.25” square tube (brackets sold separately).
- Wireless Remote Control Included
- Broadcast Mode Pairs and Shares Music
- Controlled via Phone or Remote
- Weather-proof with IP66 Rating
- Stereo AUX Input
- Stereo Bluetooth Receiver
- Four EQ Settings
- 3.5mm Aux-Out Connection
- Four 3-inch Midranges and Two Titanium 1-inch Tweeters
- 21" Wide
- Eight 3-inch Midranges and Two Titanium 1-inch Tweeters
- 35" Wide