The XDR Off-Road® "blow-off" valve kit is designed for all 2016-2019 Polaris RZR XP Turbo models. The factory internal diverter is known to warp and stick resulting in a loss of power. This kit replaces the factory diverter valve with an external blow-off valve which releases the excess boost pressure into the atmosphere creating that turbo swoosh sound that has become very popular in performance circles. Also includes a pre-oiled serviceable Delta Force synthetic filter to prevent dirt, mud and debris from entering the pressure relief port. Includes all necessary hardware and detailed instructions for an easy at home installation.
- The pressure release point is adjustable via a knob on the top so you can either extend the swoosh sound, or you can tune it to be a quick short burst of air.
- Not a fan of the swoosh sound, you can also install the blow-off valve to recirculate like the factory valve rather than blow off pressure into the atmosphere.
XDR B&M Blow Off Valve (Adjustable & Vent To Atmosphere)
-RZR Turbo Models
- Comes with Serviceable Delta Force Synthetic Filter
- CNC Machined Aluminum Construction
- Makes Turbo Boost Swoosh Sound
- Adjustable Pressure Release Points
- Lifetime Limited Warranty